"STARE INTO MY BEAUTIFUL ANIME EYES!" #CountChocula
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
Peoples logic astounds me.
Just because one bad thing is happening in the world doesn’t mean other bad things should be ignored or compared to each other. I’m sick of hearing “well this mass killing is worse than this mass killing because (insert bullshit irreverent reasoning)”
Some pictures from the rally today at Columbia. So much wonderful support for my sister and I! Emma and I are truly grateful to everyone who came, and everyone who was there in spirit.
I want to start a frozen yogurt place called FROYOLO
reblog this if you would eat at a place called FROYOLO